Reports and Publications
- The Final Report of the Open Access Textbook and Educational Resources (OATER) Task Force, September 2016 (PDF)
- Inventory of Digital Libraries and Collections Held by Florida Public Universities and State Colleges, Spring 2016 (PDF)
International Conference on Preservation (iPRES)
- PDF to PDF/A: Evaluation of Converter Software for Implementation in Digital Repository Workflow by Jamin Koo and Carol C.H. Chou, 2012 (Word)
- Describing Digital Object Environments in PREMIS by Angela Dappert, Sébastien Peyrard, Janet Delve, and Carol C.H. Chou, 2012 (PDF)
- Updating DAITSS - Transitioning to a web service architecture by Randall Fischer, Carol Chou, Franco Lazzarino, 2008 (PDF)
- DAITSS and the Florida Digital Archive Presented by Priscilla Caplan, 2006 (PowerPoint)
- Towards Interoperable Preservation Repositories: Repository Exchange Package Use Cases and Best Practices by Joseph G. Pawletko and Priscilla Caplan, 2011 (PDF)
- DAITSS Grows Up: Migrating to a second generation preservation system by Priscilla Caplan and Carol Chou, 2011 (PDF)
- Format Identification, Validation, Characterization and Transformation in DAITSS by Carol Chou, 2007 (PDF)
- Building A Dark Archive in the Sunshine State: A Case Study by Priscilla Caplan, 2005 (PDF)
- Using preservation of faculty research as a demo preservation use case for developing a digital preservation strategy within a research university by Plato L. Smith II, 2011, (PDF)
- Long-term preservation of ETDs: what do you do when your file formats become obsolete? by Lydia Motyka, 2011, (PDF)
- The Florida Digital Archive and DAITSS: a model for digital preservation by Priscilla Caplan, Library Hi Tech, v.28:no.10 (2010)
- Building a digital preservation archive: Tales from the front by Priscilla Caplan, VINE: The Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems Volume 34 Number 1, 2004, pp 38-42.
- Altmetrics in Action: Digital Libraries, Altmetrics, and Metadata (poster presentation), Wilhelmina Randtke (FALSC), Florida Association of College and Research Libraries (FACRL) Annual Program, October 2016.
- Adventures in Analytics!: Alternative Approaches to Metrics in Islandora by Bryan Brown (Florida State University), Gail Lewis (FLVC), and Wilhelmina Randtke (FLVC), Islandora Camp Florida, May 2016.
- Finding the Right Page: Book Navigation in FL-Islandora, Gail Lewis (FLVC), Islandora Camp Florida, May 2016.
- FL-Islandora: Florida's shared Islandora instance hosted by the Florida Virtual Campus, Lydia Motyka (FLVC), Islandora Camp Florida, May 2016.
- Experiences with Off-Production Server Ingests, Randy Fischer (FLVC), Islandora Camp Florida, May 2016.
- More than Metadata: Where the Rubber Meets the Road in DLS Migration, Lee Dotson (University of Central Florida), Lydia Motyka (FLVC), Joanne Parandjuk (Florida Atlantic University), Jamie Rogers (Florida International University), Digital Library Federation, October 2015.
- Ingest and Dissemination with DAITSS by Randy Fischer (FCLA) and Stephanie Haas (Assistant Director, Digital Library Center, Universiy of Florida), DigCCurr2007, (PowerPoint)
- Preserving ETDs with DAITSS by Chuck Thomas, ETD2006 (PowerPoint)
- The FCLA Digital Archive by Priscilla Caplan, 2005 Joint Meeting of the CSUL Committees (PowerPoint)
- Statewide Digitization and the FCLA Digital Archive by Priscilla Caplan, OCLC/IMLS Statewide Digitization Planners Meeting, 2005 (PowerPoint)
- DAITSS: Dark Archive in the Sunshine State by Priscilla Caplan, DCC Workshop on Long-term Curation within Digital Repositories, 2005 (PowerPoint)
- Digital Preservation and Trusted Digital Repositories by Priscilla Caplan, ALA PARS program, 2005 (PowerPoint)
- How to Build Your Own Dark Archive (in your spare time) by Priscilla Caplan, Keynote, Cornell Digital Preservation Workshop, 2004 (PDF)
- Preservation Ruminations: Digital Preservation and the Uncertain Future by Priscilla Caplan, New York Library Association (Rudi Weiss Memorial Lecture), 2004 (PowerPoint)
- Digital Preservation Policies: Technical Considerations by Priscilla Caplan, Society of American Archivists (SAA) Boston, 2004 (PowePoint)
- Preserving Digital Collections by Andrea Goethals, Digital Libraries for Cultural Heritage: Current Status and Future Needs WorkShop, 2003 (PowerPoint)
- A Tale of Two Archives: Notes from the Dark Side by Priscilla Caplan, with Jerry Persons, Fall CNI Task Force, 2003 (PowerPoint)