The Interlibrary Loan module allows you to manage borrowing and lending requests from all Florida public colleges and universities placed within the statewide union catalog, manage renewals and run reports.
Information and instructions for some Interlibrary Loan functions are listed below. For additional help with the Aleph Interlibrary Loan module, search our comprehensive knowledge base.
- Aleph Interlibrary Loan and Campus Codes (Excel)
- Aleph Interlibrary Loan and Campus Codes (PDF)
- Search for Florida Library Delivery Addresses and Contact Info
- Loan and Renewal Periods
- Required Paperwork to send with ILL/UBorrow items
- Automated Renewals in UBorrow / Aleph ILL
- Manual Renewals in UBorrow / Aleph ILL
- Multiple Copy options when placing ILL/UBorrow requests
- Handling Multi-Located ILL Status