Access product documentation related to the ILS implementation process.
Additional documentation from FALSC and Innovative Interfaces will be added to this page as it becomes available. Some documents that appear below are in draft, and some are placeholders. Work is ongoing.
Click on a topic to go to the documents in that subject area:
- Circulation/Course Reserves
- Electronic Resource Management
Links within Agendas and Quick Start Guides below lead to CSDirect. See the "Staying Informed" document (sent via the libraries-all list) or contact the FALSC Help Desk at Help@flvc.org for the CSDirect username and password. Agendas and Quick Start Guides are subject to change. If you have difficulty with CS Direct links, please try a different browser, such as Chrome.
- April: Contract signed
- April: Working Groups form
- April: Discussion Groups available
- April-May: Regional user meetings
- May: Documentation webinar
- May-July: FALSC staff training
- July-August: Sierra and Encore servers set up
- September-December: Functionality training for Working Groups and FALSC staff
- February-July: Training for college and university library staff statewide
- August-September: Production server reload
- October-December: Preproduction Verification
- December: Executive Review